Donating to the Party

If you are not sure if joining the Party is right for you or as a member you would like to give something extra you can donate money to the Party or your local Association.

Donations can be made towards a certain project, an election or to be used for any purpose. Donations are covered by the Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2000 (PPERA) and anyone donating to the Association must comply with the followi

  • You must be on the electoral register in the UK (excluding Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) in order to make a donation of more than £500.

  • If you donate more than £7,500 (in a year) then we have to report the donation to the Electoral Commission who will publish that you have donated more than £7,500.

If you have any questions about donating or to donate please call 01278 423110.


You can also leave a legacy to the Conservative Party in your will through the Conservative Foundation. For more information call 020 7984 8037 or go to